Bring Powerful Data to Your Apps
You want open and easy application development with enterprise-grade data management in the cloud. Here are the databases, languages, tools, frameworks, communities, and training resources to handle any type of data and app.
Database Cloud Services
Enterprise Oracle databases on Oracle Cloud.
Open source and Oracle Database downloads for developers.
From enterprise data warehouses to unstructured data, these languages tackle every type of data problem.
Powerful cross-platform capabilities.
More Resources for Database Developers
- Understanding, Building and Using Neural Network Machine Leaning Models using Oracle 18c
- Oracle Database for Python Developers—Part 1: cx_Oracle Quick Start
- Learning R for PLSQL Developers—Part 1
- Learning R for PLSQL Developers—Part 2
- Learning R for PLSQL Developers—Part 3
- Oracle REST Data Services for Python Developers—Part 1
- Oracle REST Data Services for Python Developers—Part 2
- Leverage the Power of Oracle Database From the Browser with ORDS—Part 1
- Leverage the Power of Oracle Database From the Browser with ORDS—Part 2
- My SQL is Stuck
- Developing Applications with Oracle JET and Oracle Database
- Creating a REST API with Node.js and Oracle Database
- Oracle Advanced Analytics for Hadoop—Part 1
- Oracle Advanced Analytics for Hadoop—Part 2
- The Best of Both Worlds: Combining R with SQL for Data Analysis
- Building Oracle JET CRUD Applications that Interact with Oracle Database
- Practical Tip #2: Using Features in Nashorn for Interoperability between Nashorn and Java
- Practical Tip #3: Use JDBC from Nashorn and Implementing Nashorn Procedures